New Pharmacovigilance legislation that was adopted by the European Union in December 2010 is coming to full application in July 2012. This new legislation promises a lot of changes that should increase patient safety and decrease industry spendings by almost 150 million Euros. The 2nd Annual Pharmacovigilance & Risk Management Strategies meeting organized by Fleming Europe brings to Rome a Member of the European Parliament responsible for the new PV legislation, 10 major Pharma companies (such as Sanofi-Aventis, Genzyme, BMS, Abbott, Novartis, etc.) and other key Pharma players. They are coming to share the first hand experience on successful implementation of the new PV rules. But this two-day meeting will cover also other important topics that will be shaping the PV market in 2012, such as:
Case studies from 5 different continents on how to create a successful and cost-effective PV system
Overview of PV activities in special populations
Industry experiences on how to pass PV inspections
Risk Management best practices from the EU and the US
- The Asbestos Trust Fund Bill
- Critical Illness Insurance. Are Your Children Insured?
- Weiss Smith, Sharfstein; Door Is Open At FDA For Drug Safety And Review
- Adult ADHD and Fear: Why We Procrastinate
- The Bird Flu Pandemic
- Six Things You Can Do To Prepare For The Coming Pandemic
- Are Allergies and Asthma Related?
- Cancer Lies Impoverish You Before You Die (part 2)