You have many ways to lower the Cholesterol levels naturally .Be away from the drugs that control the Cholesterol levels because they can be dangerous for you ,as they may cause liver and immune problems ,general weakness and weaken the muscles ,and also it may be cancer risk.
Here are the natural ways that lowers your Cholesterol:
1 – Lifestyle changes.
2 – Reducing stress.
3 – Exercise.
4 – Giving up smoking.
5 – Diet.
And a magic secret which is: Drinking more water.
How can you do that?
1 – Lifestyle changes:
· You have to eat balanced food, like fresh fruits and vegetables.
· Olive oil and Fish oil in your diet is very important and very useful for your health.
· Be away from eating hydrogenated oil and processed food.
· Fast food is very dangerous as it is full of bad fats and salts and with no calories.
· Cookies, cakes, muffins contain sugar and unhealthy fats.
So you have to stay away from these poisons to improve your health. It may be inconvenient at the beginning but you have to adapt to this routine.
The good way to reduce the stress is by starting to add some beneficial tool to your arsenal, like bio-feedback, meditation and going out to have some time to relax as traveling at least one day.
Be away from caffeine especially in soda and coffee .As you have to remove the soda from your drinking habits.
3 – Exercise:
Exercise can help you to reduce the stress and it is one of the most important things to improve your health and lower your Cholesterol level, at least walking everyday, this will decrease the bad Cholesterol (LDL).
4 – Giving up smoking:
It is the most important thing you have to do for yourself and for the people you love, by giving up smoking, the good Cholesterol (HDL) will increase naturally.
You have to follow your doctor instructions and orders about the balanced food like: vegetables and fresh fruits.
Some useful food is:
Good fats and oils like (Olive Oil ,Fish Oil).
Fresh vegetables and fruits.
Fish (mercury free).
Grapes and Orange juice.
Blueberries (they are so useful, they are fruits but in a class by themselves).
Nuts and Seeds.
Oats and soluble fibers.
Be away from:
Canned or prepared food.
Here are some supplements that can help in improving your health and lowers your Cholesterol:
Vitamin C, E,D.
Don’t hesitate and make all these changes in your lifestyle to go through a positive way to improve your health without spending money on Cholesterol drugs.
- Lipitor – Now available online to lower your cholesterol levels
- Alzheimer’s Disease — How To Slash Your Chances Of Getting It
- Colon – Diseases Of The Colon
- Emphysema – Problem Caused To Your Lungs
- Asthma treatment utilizing natural health products versus prescription medicine
- Check Your Colon Transient Time
- Discover How Vitamin C And Vitamin E Can Help Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease
- Five Questions Cancer Patients May Not Know To Ask Their Oncologist